DC Universe Online map editor
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
EXPLORE, DISCOVER, SHARE!
- Explore comfortably city maps and instances. (17 maps)
- You can put marks on the map for the objects that you'll find: exobits, investigations, briefings, collections, etc..
- Sets the map to your liking, hiding objects that do not interest you.
- Synchronize the list of objects to download those introduced by other users.
- All locations are shared online between users, no matter the device you have.
- Join a community of thousands of players and contribute by adding your findings so that others can also find them.
- Discuss and take images of the objects.
- Route functionallity, the most effective way for collecting exobits. Indicates the nearest to the last selected.
Visit www.pegastacus.com for more info!
* Requires the creation of a user to log in into the system. The application will create it if it does not exist.
* You can use the same user for different devices (smartphone and tablet for example).
* Internet Connection required to register the objects found and synchronize objects added by other users.
* All information and pictures of objects are stored in the server, not the phone. The space consumption is minimal.
Your opinion is very important, do not hesitate to send your suggestions and comments.
# Credits: Axah121 (SOE Forum), Sony and DC Comics.
# Unofficial application.
# This application is free, click on a banner from time to time if you support this idea. ;)
Coming soon: PRO version without advertising.
Tags: mapadeexobytesdcuo, dcuo metropolis exobit locations, dc universe map, mapa de carreras dc universe online, dc universe mapa metropolis, mapa de exobytes dc universe ps3, dcuo exobit farming, exobit app.
COMING (v4.0): Enlists your characters, with photos and descriptions!
- Added statistics in the user profile.
- Removed sync button. The app is synchronized periodically.
- Added "EYE" button as a shortcut to the selected object tab.
- Added some maps of instances.
- Other minor internal improvements and visual aids.
- Now, instead of indicating the location of the object, you can take a picture. (Only for objects, not for the characters, for now).