1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- 4-sided to 20-sided
- Customizable backgrounds
+ By Teazel Ltd
The Dice app gives you a variety of dice to play with.
A rather simple app, Dice does what it sets out to do. The app gives you a huge variety of dice, from 4-sided to 20-sided for all your gaming needs. Simply shake and let go and you're ready to play.
With customizable backgrounds and lock options, it's the only dice app you'll ever need.
Easy to use dice shaker with a ton of options.
It's not easy to figure out how to upgrade to the ad free version.
* 6-sided wooden dice, unlimited number
* 4-sided to 20-sided dice supported
* color selection
* lock and release dice
* choice of background
* draggable dice
* tap or shake to roll the dice
* vibrate and sound on collisions
* total count displayed
* dice speed can be selected
* landscape supported
* tablets supported
* background images from your own gallery
* define dice combos i.e. 3d8 4d20
* easier to read graphics
* history feature
* speech output
* locked dice excluded from total score
* d10 and d100 scoring corrected (option)
* dice images scale to allow more items to fit onto your screen
* tablet support
* coin flip, unlimited number
Includes the following dice:
- VIBRATE lets us vibrate the phone when dice collide
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts from the internet
- BILLING allows us to offer the paid advert removal in app options.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE allows us to save your cropped background image.
This game is ad supported.
Ads can be removed by a one-off Google in-app payment.
* Your chosen background image can now be locked in place (set using a preference in the menu), so an accidental swipe doesn't change it
* Custom background image cropping now works on many more devices.
Note that some devices with less memory (typically small screen phones) may not support the custom background.
I was considering buying actual dice to test play a board game concept, but came across this app. Simple, straight-forward, and best of all it works. I do have a side request though; would it be possible to customize the faces of the dice?
The perfect app for all your dice needs. Personally I use it for DND counts and it works great for that.
Very nice dice app. Has some good to look at dices and backgrounds, very easy to learn interface and is very lightweight. Would give a fifth star if I could somehow control the rolling dynamics, such as limiting the range the dices roll. Overall, good work!
Good fotr d&d but it gets finicky when you try to get multiple dice rolling
ATTENTION ALL IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TA ROLL THE DICE: YA HAVE TA SHAKE YER PHONE!!!! DONT POST SPAM REVIEWS JUST CAUSE YA DONT KNOW HOW TA USE IT?! AND MAKE SURE THAT YER REVIEWS ARE REASONABLE?!
Pretty cool dice roller, but pretty sensitive