Dreambox Remote Control
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Johan Westling
The first time this app is used it will attempt to automatically detect the address of the dreambox. If the autodetection fails the dreambox address has to be configured manually. To configure the dreambox address select Settings from the options menu (see screenshots above).
Use Change appearance from the options menu to change between the web user interface and the native android app user interface.
This app only works if you have access to a dreambox, or any other Enigma1 based tv box:
* DM500 (confirmed)
It also has support for Enigma2 boxes and OpenWebIf (still beta version, please send debug info):
* DM7025 (confirmed)
* DM800HD (confirmed)
* DM800HD se
Note: You have to have access to the dreambox from your android devices for this app to work. E.g. be on the same LAN.
Note 2: The web user interface only provides a convenient way to access the built-in web based remote control whereas the native app user interface is an android user interface.
* First beta version with native android user interface.
* Fixed the menu button on enigma 2.
* Support for authentication.
* Support for HTTPS.
* Bug fix: Correction of crash when no network connection was available.
* First beta version with Enigma 2 support. If you want to contribute to improve the app, please send debug info (from options menu).
* New autodetection feature.