Wanted to start a little role-game session during a train trip but had no dice to play with?
Tired of rock-paper-scissor fights in LARPs?
Fed up of picking dice back from the floor?
Counting the damage inflicted by fireballs drives you crazy?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above questions, this app is for you.
Easy Dice allows you to configure rolls of up to 20 dice and obtain results with just pushing a button.
* Supports dice of 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20 and 100 faces.
* Lets you store, edit and delete your rolls.
* Applies modifiers to both the dice and the roll (between -20 and +20)
Easy Dice must work for all Android versions from 2.2 to 4.8 but the interface hasn't been tweaked for tablets yet.
If you discover an error or you'd like to make a suggestion or ask for a feature, feel free to leave a comment.
- Interface adapted for tablets.
- The "roll" button wasn't displayed properly on the Xperia Miro, adjusted the layout a little bit.
- Optimized the textures slightly.