5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
* Supports 1-10 dice to be rolled at the same time
* Supports dice with different number of sides, currently supported: d4, d6, d8, d10 and d20
* Press the button or shake the phone to roll (can be turned off)
* Shows sum of the rolled dice which is convenient for some games
* Removable background
* Shows the average of the rolled dice. Useful for showing if comments such as "that was a lucky roll". Avg shows exactly how lucky it was.
* Gives extra information for WhiteWolfs World of Darkness RPG games when d10 is selected. Both the new system (WoD) with re-rolls of all 10s and the old (oWoD) without re-rolls for 10s is supported.
Shows number of successes for both systems and shows if the roll was a botch or a critical success (5 or more successes).
Tags: electronic dice, dice, electronic dice embedded coding, digital dice, embed code digitaldice google, digitl dice how it works, code dice, digital dice how it works, roll again dice, droid digital dice.
* Added support for 8-again and 9-again rules for WoD. I didn't know they existed, thank you for the tip in comments!
* Roll button is now a bit larger.
* d8 works properly
* "Shake to roll" can be turned off. The app will remember your preference.
* Now also uses the orientation sensor (if available) to judge if the motion was a shake or another action, hopefully increasing the "hit ratio" of an intentional shake and other actions.
Thank you for suggesting these changes! :)