100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Benchmarking option
- It's just a curiosity
A tool to test Unreal Engine on your device
Requires a heavy download: 94 Mb.
Epic Citadel is neither a game nor an app, it's a mere display of power of the Unreal Engine 3 and well, it's quite impressive. You can have a walk around a huge fortress and look at subtle details as textures on walls and light effects here and there; for example there are marble grounds where environment is reflected on and beautiful landscapes to behold.
Beyond that, you can't interact with anything. There's isn't any goal or aim either. It's just an opener to wonder how near future games can be. And, once seen this, seems legit to speculate about Skyrim-like games on mobile devices.
From the circus bazaar to the sweeping cathedral in the center of town, Epic Citadel dazzles with a visual parade of special effects, as only imagined by Epic Games and powered by the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3.
Are you ready to explore the realm of the Epic Citadel and all the beautiful secrets it holds?
Epic Citadel was created using the same tools and technology used to develop high-end console games, now delivered for Android devices!
Unreal Engine 3 for mobile gaming platforms is scalable yet packed with the same tools hundreds of thousands of users work with to create games, simulations and animated content.
• Enjoy amazing visuals and explore the stunning Epic Citadel kingdom grounds!
• Measure the performance of your Android device with Benchmarking Mode, which includes summary readouts with frames per second, screen resolution and quality setting details.
• Experience stunning Unreal Engine 3 graphics! Unreal Lightmass global illumination provides beautiful lighting and shadows. Realistic reflections, dynamic movement of trees and banners, and filmic light effects enhance the lifelike environment.
+ New Ultra-High Quality setting targets a new tier of benchmarking on supported GPUs with dynamic light shafts, post-process, bloom and material bump offset effects
+ Numerous enhancements to Benchmarking Mode
+ Support for additional GPUs
+ Support for download to SD card
+ Even better thumbstick and button support
+ Easily exit the app without having to force close
- ChuYuan L. Downloaded 1d ago
- Lokesh S. Downloaded 3d ago
- Avram D. Downloaded 4d ago
- nstor3 Downloaded Jun 15, 2013
- AAA111112 Downloaded Jun 5, 2013
- Michele con il sony Downloaded May 21, 2013
- LADYKEKA Downloaded May 1, 2013
- Katya D. Favorited Apr 8, 2013
- Edgar R. Downloaded Apr 5, 2013
This is the most dumbest load to get this game ive waited 2 days and THIS GAME still doesnt wanna work urrrrggghhhh
Good game, but it will not play.
On my xperia l I got average 48.4 fps on ultra high settings!!
My fps average was 59fps (lg g2) so it was butter smooth and with 1080p it's just simply the best graphics on any downloadable app on Google Play .
you guys are all nerds
This game really sucks I didn't like it