100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Benchmarking option
- It's just a curiosity
Requires a heavy download: 94 Mb.
Epic Citadel is neither a game nor an app, it's a mere display of power of the Unreal Engine 3 and well, it's quite impressive. You can have a walk around a huge fortress and look at subtle details as textures on walls and light effects here and there; for example there are marble grounds where environment is reflected on and beautiful landscapes to behold.
Beyond that, you can't interact with anything. There's isn't any goal or aim either. It's just an opener to wonder how near future games can be. And, once seen this, seems legit to speculate about Skyrim-like games on mobile devices.
From the circus bazaar to the sweeping cathedral in the center of town, Epic Citadel dazzles with a visual parade of special effects, as only imagined by Epic Games and powered by the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine 3.
Are you ready to explore the realm of the Epic Citadel and all the beautiful secrets it holds?
Epic Citadel was created using the same tools and technology used to develop high-end console games, now delivered for Android devices!
Unreal Engine 3 for mobile gaming platforms is scalable yet packed with the same tools hundreds of thousands of users work with to create games, simulations and animated content.
• Amazing visuals. “Epic Citadel” pushes the envelope for stunning visuals on Android devices. Through the latest advances in Unreal Engine 3 technology, the application delivers unrivaled graphics and special effects that immerse players in the kingdom’s grounds.
• Benchmarking mode. "Epic Citadel" allows you to gather performance data for your Android device through benchmarking mode, which includes frames per second stats as well as quality settings and resolution.
• Realistic reflections and animations. Environment mapping and other high-end rendering techniques produce lifelike reflections, and vertex deformation and skeletal animation bring trees and banners to life with dynamic movements.
• Global illumination. Unreal Engine 3’s built-in global illumination system, Unreal Lightmass, provides realistic lighting and shadows with minimal development resources.
• Dynamic specular lighting with texture masks. Sophisticated graphics features impart a tangible quality to cobblestone roads and vivid reflective marble surfaces, while lens flares and light coronas add dramatic emphasis when panning across light sources.
Last activity on Epic Citadel
- LADYKEKA Downloaded May 1, 2013
- katybooms Favorited Apr 8, 2013
- ragdetermor Downloaded Apr 5, 2013
- viktorepo Downloaded Mar 13, 2013
- mldylmz Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- kinanlababidy Downloaded Mar 1, 2013
- crispycoke Downloaded Feb 26, 2013
- cindycoomer1976 Favorited Feb 22, 2013
- Frostarx Downloaded Feb 22, 2013
Comments and ratings for Epic Citadel
Awesome graphix and liquid smooth with 60 fps in High Qlty setting. I cant wait for games on this engine!
the whole left side of the screen should be for moving looks much better than unity's ravensword
My the game for android please!!!!
Runs at 57 fps average on my Nexus 4. Very smooth. Visuals simply stunning. I'd love to see a game that looks this good on Android.
I open the app on my Xperia U and it only shows me a unreal logo loadscreen and then crashes, it also replace my wallpaper with a blackscreen every time I try to open the app, really weird
Awsome game no lag