Turn on the radio, and most likely, you’ll hear advertising by big corporate household names, unless you’re listening to the Experience Pros Radio Show on AM 560 KLZ. The Experience Pros Radio Show, hosted by the popular duo, Eric Reamer and Angel Tuccy, features positive business talk on the radio every single day. Along with their collection of guest hosts, the show is dedicated to providing inspiration along with useful business topics that range from increasing revenue, using social media, motivating your employees and improving customer service. Though they are making a name for themselves across the country, their intention is to make a name for their advertisers, most of which are small companies and first-time radio advertisers. Commercial advertising is big business, and usually, cost prohibitive for small companies. Small business is not only the backbone of America; small business is the driving force of the Experience Pros Radio Show.
Enjoy the following App Features:
* Calendar of Events - see the meetups and events hosted or supported by the Experience Pros in the Radio market Cities
* Fan Braggin - Brag about your favorite businesses in you town
* Brag Wall - See who others are bragging about
* Podcast - enjoy all of Eric and Angels shows on the go
* Video Channel - Get the latest videos from the Experience Pros YouTube Channel
* Upbeat - enjoy blog entries from positive business blogs and tips for building your business
* Social Network - enjoy the in app social network, connect with friends and make new ones with other app users
* Business Directory - get more info on businesses supported by the Experience Pros by visiting their web sites
* Experience Pros Gallery - see pictures from events, meetups and positive business in action
* Facebook and Twitter - Stay up to date with Eric and Angel's
* Facebook and Twitter pages
“Collaboration is the key behind every thing we do,” says Reamer, “At Experience Pros, we are starting a revolution by bringing business professionals together in an innovative way.