The Fetch TV app brings your Fetch TV service to your Android device. You can watch selected channels and movies, and use the app as a remote control.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android device. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can connect your Android device to your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent or buy movies ready to watch on your TV at home. You can also download selected movie and TV shows to your Android device and watch them offline.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your device also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android device
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* connected to your Fetch TV set-top-box:
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent or buy an on demand movie to watch on your TV or device
• Buy TV shows to watch on your TV or device
• Download selected movie and TV shows to your Android device and watch them offline.
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Tags: should optus tv fetch set top box have the same settings as the tv , fetchtv a-z , fetch tv guide tablet , fetch tv how to delete my stuff , fetch tv , how to watch facebook on fetch tv