Upload and download files from/to your phone!
Share your files with your friends.
Totally free on Android!
Easy to use
No USB cable needed
A built-in file browser
1. If you want to share a file with your friends, a url address is a must-to-have.
2. You must have an account before your share.
Just input your username and password.
3. There is a file browser for you to upload a file on your SD card.
4. It supports any format on your SD card.
5. As for your downloading, you can also get a start date and start time as you wish.
6. In order to manage your share, there are three list for you, including a download list, a upload list and a account list.
You can delete it when you long press the item you want to delete.
7. There are 4 buttons at the bottom of this application.
* Setting button
It can help you out of unlocking screen again and again in the process of your sharing.
* Menu button
You can get some more preferences here.
You can set a folder in your SD card to store your download files.
You can also get access to default settings for download date and time.
* Supply button
Please give us 5 stars to support us.
* About button
If you are interested in more free applications of our group, you can get more in this part.
Attention that you must have a public wireless net among your friends.
If you are satisfied with this application, just leave us 5 stars.
If you have a feature request, let me know.
I am easily contactable via email.
Please don't just give me a 1 star rating and go away.
Tags: file share
from 1 reviews