Free WiFi Barcode
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Free WiFI Barcose is an total free app for you to get bar code of WiFi. It can help you manage your WiFi at the same time. Compared with other kinds of barcode creator, it can get the barcode without inputting all the information like SSID, Password and network type.
what can do with the barcode that you get from this app?
With this barcode, you can connect with the website without inputting password time by time. Besides, it can also be used for online shopping and so on. And The bar code allow you to enjoy more special privilege.
1. Free WiFi Barcode is a 100% free app for your Android and can be touched by every Android users with ease.
2. Help you to manage your WiFI according to your need.
3. When you enter into this app, there are choices for you. Choose the WiFi that has already connected, you can just touch the "Generate" without inputting the password and network type to get the barcode and click the bar to enlarge it. If you choose "costume", you should follow the steps one by one and fill in the blank to get the bar that you want.
4. Set your preference by "setting". You can add WiFi network and other relevant of WiFi.
5. Love it, please introduce this app to your friends and family. If you like, you can rate us with five stars. Email me if you have some questions. Your suggestion will be welcomed all the time.
Download it here for free now! Wish you have a good time.
To know more:
A barcode was an optical machine-readable representation of data relating to the object to which it was attached. Originally barcodes represented data by changing the widths and spacings of parallel lines, and might be referred to as linear or one-dimensional (1D). Later they evolved into rectangles, dots, hexagons and other geometric patterns in two dimensions (2D). Although 2D systems used a variety of symbols, they were generally referred to as barcodes as well. Barcodes originally are scanned by special optical scanners named barcode readers; later, scanners and interpretive software become available on devices including desktop printers and smartphones.
The first use of barcodes is to label railroad cars, but they are not commercially successful until they are used to automate supermarket checkout systems, a task for which they had become almost universal. Their use had spread to many other tasks that were generically referred to as automatic identification and data capture (AIDC). The very first scanning of the now ubiquitous Universal Product Code barcode were on a package of Wrigley Company chewing gum in June 1974.
Tags: generate wifi barcode online, barcode free apps.