1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Nice layout (iPad)
- Variety of titles
- Account management
- Few sorting options
- News separated
- Too many steps
+ By GameFly
The place to look up, rent and buy games for all consoles
Here you can find the latest about new releases, future games and bestsellers. The recently updated interface is fresh and clean, and there are over 50,000 titles available. We think it could be easier and quicker to rent or buy games however.
The grid icon format is a good way to view titles, and looks best on an iPad (as the icons are quite small on anything below the iPhone 6 Plus). GameFly subscribers can easily manage their accounts from the app too.
Some sorting options aren't included (e.g. by title). News is on a separate tab, so not immediately visible. There are quite a few steps to go through in order to rent or buy--this could be streamlined.
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
- Performance enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Double XP boost in life*
It's alright but not to good thow
Hi there are not sure if we are you have to be able to be in a bit more information contained within a few months ago
This app really gives all important details and information about movies and games and now I can know everything.
This app is very useful so I won't have to go to town to get games
No no no no no no no no non
I don't have any of the problems everyone else is having with this app