1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Nice layout (iPad)
- Variety of titles
- Account management
- Few sorting options
- News separated
- Too many steps
+ By GameFly
The place to look up, rent and buy games for all consoles
Here you can find the latest about new releases, future games and bestsellers. The recently updated interface is fresh and clean, and there are over 50,000 titles available. We think it could be easier and quicker to rent or buy games however.
The grid icon format is a good way to view titles, and looks best on an iPad (as the icons are quite small on anything below the iPhone 6 Plus). GameFly subscribers can easily manage their accounts from the app too.
Some sorting options aren't included (e.g. by title). News is on a separate tab, so not immediately visible. There are quite a few steps to go through in order to rent or buy--this could be streamlined.
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
- Stability enhancements
This app used to work great, but now I get an error message that says "unable to load gamefly settings" whenever I try to open the app. Even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times, but no luck. Please fix it soon!
Now the app won't load the app.. Error message comes out and still the notification don't work???
It's good for me
App not working
The administrators have banned me for saying Nintendo sucks. Now i cant socialise with people. Im unsubscribing because im not paying some idiots salary