1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Nice layout (iPad)
- Variety of titles
- Account management
- Few sorting options
- News separated
- Too many steps
+ By GameFly
The place to look up, rent and buy games for all consoles
Here you can find the latest about new releases, future games and bestsellers. The recently updated interface is fresh and clean, and there are over 50,000 titles available. We think it could be easier and quicker to rent or buy games however.
The grid icon format is a good way to view titles, and looks best on an iPad (as the icons are quite small on anything below the iPhone 6 Plus). GameFly subscribers can easily manage their accounts from the app too.
Some sorting options aren't included (e.g. by title). News is on a separate tab, so not immediately visible. There are quite a few steps to go through in order to rent or buy--this could be streamlined.
- Get info on 8,000+ games for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Wii U, 3DS, and more
- Rent the latest Blu-ray and DVD movies
- Pre-order, buy new and used, and Keep games and movies you rent
- Check out user reviews and ratings
- Connect with fellow gamers
- Up-to-the-minute gaming news
- Browse screenshots and videos
- GameFly members can manage their Q and account on the go
- Sign up and become a member now
- Additional Bug Fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Will Bessette.
It is the best video game information app
The UI could use a bit of touching up. Compared to previous versions I thought the black layout looked best.
The app works like its supposed to, but gamefly takes FOREVER to get the game to you. I live in Michigan and it said the mailing it from Pennsylvania. It should not have taken almost a week now. Paying 15$ a month and waiting for it half the month is not what i want. If it was a little cheaper like $8-$10 then i probably wouldn't mind waiting a little for it. But they said they sent it out monday
Good love it
The app works great for an galaxy s5