By averaging many positions you will get a position with a +/- 2 meters / +/-6 ft.
The use is very simple, press start and wait for the first calculation of an average position. You can verify the result on the loaded map and if you are satisfied with the result, you can save it with the Share function. You can press run many times until you are satisfied with the position.
Geocache Placer features:
* Google Maps V2 (only online)
* OpenStreetMaps (Online and Offline).
* Internal or external GPS (Using apps like "Bluetooth GPS Provider"
* Export result to GPX file or share the result using SMS / MMS / Email / Dropbox and more.
* Various coordinate and unit formats
* English, German, French and Danish
If you find bugs or want to suggest new features for the APP, please send the developer a mail on Rocologo@hotmail.com. You can do this directly from the APP. Look in the menu under "About".
OBS: If you want to help translating the APP to a local language please contact the developer on firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm currently looking people who want to help to translate the APP to Dutch, Russian and Norwegian. It takes about 15 minutes to translate the APP to a new language.
- Bug fixing
- support for external GPS added using apps like "Bluetooth GPS Provider"
- Export to GPX
- Fixed minor bugs.
- French translation
- fixed bug, where you could not start APP after selecting 500 positions.
V1.16(28) - V1.20
- German translation
- Support for OpenStreetMaps (with offline Maps)
- Support for Google Maps V2 (Google support not offline maps)