Geocache placer is a tool for Geocachers, who wants to place their own Geocache, with a very precise position.
By averaging many positions you will get a position with a +/- 2 meters / +/-6 ft.
The use is very simple, press start and wait for the first calculation of an average position. You can verify the result on the loaded map and if you are satisfied with the result, you can save it with the Share function. You can press run many times until you are satisfied with the position.
Geocache Placer features:
* GPS Averaging
* Save your caches/locations.
* Import other caches via GPX, exported from c:Geo or similar APP.
* 161m/528ft Circles (Distance between caches must be greater than 161m).
* Google Maps V2
* OpenStreetMaps (Online and Offline).
* Internal or external GPS (Using apps like "Bluetooth GPS Provider"
* Export result to GPX file or share the result using SMS / MMS / Email / Dropbox and more.
* Various coordinate and unit formats
* English, German, French and Danish
* Optional, InApp purcase to remove Ads.
* In-app purchases, used to let the user have an option to buy an "No Ads option"
* Storage, use to let the app put map cache on SD card and let the user import GPX files
* Network communication, used for reading Google Maps, OpenStreetMap and Ads from Google.
* Your location, uses to get users GPS position.
If you find bugs or want to suggest new features for the APP, please send the developer a mail on Rocologo@hotmail.com.
OBS: If you want to help translating the APP to a local language please contact the developer on firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm currently looking people who want to help to translate the APP to Dutch, Russian and Norwegian. It takes about 15 minutes to translate the APP to a new language.