GOINGS ON is a guide to the best of New York City’s cultural life, from the editors of The New Yorker.
FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
• Events: Browse listings by category—movies, art, night life, theatre, dance, classical music, readings, and more.
• The New Yorker Picks: Recommendations from the critics and editors who set the standard for cultural coverage.
• Food & Drink: Restaurant and bar reviews.
• Excursions: New Yorker writers share some of their favorite places in the city.
• Audio tours: Emily Nussbaum guides you through her favorite TV locations in Brooklyn; Alex Ross leads a magical mystery tour of the Upper West Side’s music history; Sarah Larson visits some of her favorite drinking spots; Calvin Trillin eats in and around Chinatown.
• By Neighborhood: What’s happening in different parts of town.
• @GOINGSON: What to do tonight and every night, via Twitter.
• Save events to your phone's calendar.
• Favorites: Add event listings and recommendations to your own favorites’ list.
• Nearby: An interactive map of events and restaurants in your vicinity.
• Share listings and recommendations with your friends via e-mail and social media.
ABOUT THE NEW YORKER
The New Yorker offers a signature mix of reporting and commentary on politics, international affairs, and the arts, along with fiction, poetry, humor, and cartoons. Founded in 1925, The New Yorker has set the standard for reporting and cultural coverage, and has received more National Magazine Awards than any other magazine.
Tags: the new yorker goings on , the new yorker