50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By lemval
This application works with Geocaching.com to search new caches and load cache information.
Basic members of this site can see distance, location and details of a cache, but can only load full details of three caches a day (description, waypoints, images). Also, information about premium caches is very limited.
Via notifications you'll be alerted about new caches. The interval for checking is configurable, although short intervals have drainage consequences.
The application offers creation of profiles with which the cache list can be filtered on distance from a certain location, type, difficulty, etc. There is an active profile for the list view as well as an active profile for alerting.
Note! For Basic members this application can only rely on messages on Twitter in Dutch, based on reviewers in Belgium and the Netherlands. As soon as these tweets cease to exist, the application cannot function anymore.
- Check directly on Geocaching.com for new caches (optional; Premium GC service)
- Poll mail account for configured notifications on GC (optional; Premium GC service)
- Search Twitter.com for new cache publications (optional; Dutch only)
- Filters for viewing, notification and searching
- Show cache details with description, hint, images, etc.
- Navigation to the waypoints of the cache
* If you are not a Geocaching.com Premium Member, this application will offer very limited functionality, unless you're looking for caches in the Netherlands and Belgium.
* Only Premium Members can make use of the online search of new caches.
* Mail polling feature requires specifying notifications on GC.com. Useful when sharing.
So if you are a Basic Member, I advise you not to buy this application. Use GoldDigger instead.
Crash reports are considered to be solved in the release following the moment it was reported. If not, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: goldhunt, geocaching notification apps.
==> Changes 1.9.0
Fix loading maps by upgrading osmdroid library.
==> Changes 1.8.1
Your location on the map.
Delete caches automatically when they are found 3 times or more
Delete caches manually when excluded from loading logs or found 3 times or more
Map build-up improved
For previous version information see settings and press version or mail me (email@example.com).