GPS Map Draw is all about drawing pictures on the top of map using GPS position. Go outside, wait for a few seconds until GPS is ready, then start to have a lot of FUN while moving around.
OK, now let's draw our message on the earth.
* Paint tools: Long click to select a tool, check/uncheck to start/stop drawing your path
* Markers: Long click to choose a marker, check/uncheck to start/stop adding markers along your move
* Color: Tap color picker to pick a color to draw with
* Paint setting: Tap to change paint settings such as:
+ Fill or stroke for rectangle and eclipse
+ Size of brushes, markers.
+ Opacity of brushes, shapes and markers.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or bug reports, please feel free to contact me so that i can clear things up.
Thank you for your contributions.
- GPS Draw: draw pictures on an empty canvas
- GPS Kid Draw: draw randomly shapes & markers
KW: GPS, draw, drawing, paint, painting
Tags: mapdraw , gps map draw , paint on map when tap , draw map collection area using gps , draw shapes , gps draw , draw path in map , map draw , gps dwg