Karaoke Star MP3 Recorder
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Steve Lujan - Hip Hop Beat Factory
Practice your karaoke skills, record your voice and listen back to your performance, or just have some fun with friends and family.
Using This App:
1. Load your MP3 file. Name to the text field then it will add this to the saved file name.
2. Practice Button will play the MP3 but will not record.
3. Record Button will play the MP3 and record your voice through the device's mic. When the song ends an mp3 will be saved containing your voice mixed to the song in a folder called KaraokeStar/Saved MP3s. MP3 conversion can be slow on mobile devices so please be patient.
4. Playback button will play the MP3 you just recorded.
5. If the mic records too loud or too soft you can adjust the recording volume with the control slider and try again.
6. You can listen to previous saved recordings from this app
7. TIP: Record in a quiet room with a pair of head phones on for best results.
ATTENTION: MP3 conversion with this app will be slow on mobile devices (you can't expect pc performance on a phone).
This app uses the Adobe AIR framework. The latest version of Adobe AIR is required to run this app.
-Compatible with IK Multimedia iRig Microphone
Tags: mp3 recording, karaoke recorder, recorder mp3 karaoke, karaoke recorder per, best karaoke adjust apps, karaoke star mp3 recorder, best karaoke recording.
Release Notes version 1.2.8
Simplified the app.
-crash and bug fixes.
-update build for Adobe AIR 3.5