50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Vu TC Nguyen
Make sure you have the latest Karaoke7 installed to be compatible with this app, download here
1. Download and install it
2. Run the app.
3. Menu -> Setting -> Karaoke4Pro IP address: to set the IP address where your Karaoke7 is running in your local network
4. Menu -> Connect
5. Once connected, to have a song list loaded in the app: Menu -> Update Songlist
6. The app is now ready to interact with Karaoke7.
Beta 2.6 (3/13/2014)
* Quick Title/Singer search supported, search "Ngay Em Di" by typing "ned"
* REMEMBER to "update Song List" again to reset the DB to support this.
Note: if you come from pre-beta 2.1, please uninstall the app from the device first, then reinstall from Play store... this way, you'll ensure the app reset the database to work with the new implementation to prevent force close.