This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which provide Tag On stickers in 2013.
First, to use this application, enable NFC and Use 'Read and Write/P2P receive mode' on your smartphone.
Simply tap the NFC-equipped smartphone against the Tag On sticker to share content with the Smart TV.
- To share content through NFC, the smartphone and Smart TV must be on the same Wi-Fi network or Miracast™/Intel’s WiDi must be On on your Smart TV.
Notes for using the Tag On sticker:
- Do not attach the Tag On sticker to a metal surface to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly
- Do not crush or fold the Tag On sticker to ensure that the Tag On sticker registers properly.
You can share content between your smartphone and smart TV through Tag On App.
- If they are connected to the same network, they will use the connected network.
- If they are not connected to the same network, directly connect via Wi-Fi Direct.
- For more details on how to share content between your smartphone and smart TV, see the Help page in the Tag On app. You can see the Help page in the Settings menu of the Tag On app.
Select the Tag On app icon on your smartphone to run it and see Help in the settings menu.
Tags: lg tv tag on , lg tv tag on для андроид скачать , lg tag on , tag on lg , lg tagon , lg tv tag on apk , tag on lg tv , lg tag on tv , lg tag on apk