Festival del film Locarno - Program 2013
Throughout its 66 year history, the Festival del film Locarno has occupied a unique position in the landscape of the major film festivals. Every August, for eleven days the Swiss-Italian town of Locarno, right in the heart of Europe, becomes the world capital of auteur cinema. Thousands of film fans and industry professionals meet here every summer to share their thirst for new discoveries and a passion for cinema in all its diversity.
The Festival del film Locarno Android application are produced and designed by Jannuzzi Smith (London/Lugano) and developed by Cryms (Manno).
- Pardo Live: News coverage throughout the day
- Prix du Public UBS (film rating and quiz)
- Festival overview and general info
- View program by date
- Search films and directors
- Film trailers, synopses and images
- Interactive Maps list of venues
- QR code scanner