Magic Mirror, Hair styler
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Updates often adding new hairstyles
- Good UI
- Nice results
- Requires Adobe Air
Magic Mirror lets you play with dozens of hairstyles.
Requires Adobe Air.
Magic Mirror is halfway between the fun and casual app and something more elaborate and useful. It may not be suitable for a professional use, but it can help to get some ideas before a making a costume or a visit to our favorite crazy hairstylist.
There's a complete help option that teaches step by step how to use Magic Mirror, but you'll find the user interface very intuitive. Choose the hairstyle, the color and, when you've finished, save it. Hairstyles and colors are very realistic so the results are pretty impressive. It works for both men and women.
This is the complete version. You can try the demo out, of course, but then you couldn't edit photos from your own gallery, having to choose from a gallery of predetermined avatars.
hairstyles and lots of different color variations.
Take a picture to your friends or your girl and have fun to
change their look.
- Simple and clear interface
- Lots of hairstyles for both men and women
- Lots of ready colour options and possibility to create your own
- New function Meches supported by all hairstyles
- 4 characters already ready to use (2 male and 2 female)
- Possibility to take a photo or choose one from the library
- Rotation tool for imported photos
- Sophisticated facial detection system
- Possibility to improve the final result by dragging the anchor
points of the hair
- 20 memory cells to experiment with different hairstyles and
different colours at once
- Save the results on phone memory as pictures
New hairstyles and features will come with future updates.
Keywords: hairstyles, haircuts, hair, makeover, hairstyle, haircut, men, women, man, woman, hair color, hairdo, face, photo, head, hairdresser, blonde, brunette, redhead, black, asian, styling, hair cut, hairstyling, emo, curly, wavy, straight, celebrity, celebrities, makeovers, booth, meches
- Drastic reduction of the weight of the app
- Possibility to download new styles from the internet
- New colors added
- New graphic interface
- Simplification of the color palette
- Possibility to add custom colors to the color palette
- Jeanita D. Downloaded 3d ago
- Meme R. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Mxelle Mimi N. Downloaded Oct 21, 2013
- Cloud Z. Downloaded Sep 5, 2013
- ranelcayas Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
- Yuvashree S. Downloaded Jun 20, 2013
- Safir444 Downloaded Jun 15, 2013
- Braydan M. Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- Lucas A. Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
This app isnt even realistic looking. Those haircolors look like cartoon colors. How do I get a refund?
I must aay I expected more realistic looking hair but it is a fun little app.
Works great.... Needs more styles that people would actually wear but it's great for color changes.
Wish there was more options for the face structure, but its still a great app
Have been wanting to get my hair cut for so long but wasn't sure how it would look. This app saved me from making a huge mistake but then helped me with a cut I would have never thought of. 14 inches cut off & I'm loving it. Looks exactly like the pic fro
It's fun to see the different colors ans styles, however I wish there was more diversity in the female hair options, such as dreadlocks, twists, and cute fros