Mahjong Helper aims to simplify the tasks of scoring and payments between games. It can also be used to keep a history of matches played, and to easily experiment with different methods of scoring.
* Multiple Matches
* Beautiful, easy-to-read tiles.
* Hand Scorer with intuitive tile/set-type selector (press, slide, and release to choose a tile)
* Supports European Classical, Hong Kong, and Japanese Modern / EMF Riichi scoring (with Dora tiles and Red Fives)
* 4 and 3 player scoring modes
* Send scores from Hand Scorer to Score Sheet, or enter scores manually.
* Score Sheet calculates payments between players, supports "Ready" declarations and counters in Japanese Mahjong.
* see how the score is calculated on the "Scoring" panel - great for those learning the game, or just to double-check!
* Supports seat rotation between rounds, or groups that prefer keeping the same positions throughout.
I hope you like it!
Tags: riichi scoring sheet, riichi mahjong flaws.
* fixes player-select menu on Hand Scorer. Sorry for the problem!
* fixed some display errors with score sheet in 3 player mode (European & HK)
* prevent "Robbed a Kong" if exposed chow not present
* various other bug fixes
* made available on devices with 213dpi screens (eg. original Nexus 7)
* made available on other extra-high dpi screens (eg. HTC One)