Melbourne Fringe Festival 2014
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By FERVE TICKETS
professional development, advocacy and presentation opportunities.
The Melbourne Fringe Festival 2014 Android application lets you:
Explore the program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, category and suburb
- Browse ‘What’s On Today’ at the festival
- Attend a few Festival Club events to enhance your experience
Buy and download tickets:
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem sessions immediately
- Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the venue door
- Add your sessions to Calendar
Share your favourite shows with friends:
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to Calendar
- Get the latest festival news straight to your phone
- Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Left your printed tickets at home?
If you buy tickets using the same Fringe account details, you can retrieve all the barcodes on your Android regardless of how you purchased (counter, web or phone). These barcodes can be presented on your Android for entry at the venue door but
don’t forget to bring the credit card you booked with just in case!
ABOUT MELBOURNE FRINGE:
Melbourne Fringe is a not-for-profit organisation that presents the annual Melbourne Fringe Festival. We provide artists with the tools to develop, present and promote their work, creating a community of audiences and artists that together represent a
National arts network.
The Melbourne Fringe Festival is an open-access event. Each year artists from a wide scope of art-form and experience join our Independent Arts Program to develop and present their work as part of the Festival. Through our Independent Arts Program
we run the Festival Hub, a curated space that offers a cross-section of arts experiences throughout the Festival period including the Fringe Club.
Central to each year’s Melbourne Fringe Festival is our Creative Program, Melbourne Fringe produced projects which bring emerging and established artists together to explore new ways to engage audiences with free works in public spaces. In 2014, our
Creative Program delivers Digital Gardens, Digital Creatures and Fringe Furniture.
The Melbourne Fringe Artist Development Program supports our Festival participants and the broader independent arts community. Year-round we deliver a range of programs across all aspects of building a successful and sustainable career in the arts.
Our Artist Development Programs include mentorships, forums, training and awards.
To present the Festival and support our year-round activities, Melbourne Fringe works with a range of committed and valued partners.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
Ferve Tickets has been working with festivals in Australia for the last decade, setting up customized ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience – for both staff and customers.
Fixed calendar issue.