5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
These builds represent early and unfinished versions of Mizuu. The purpose of the public beta test is to ease the development and get early user feedback. The builds should be used solely for testing purposes.
Compared to the current release version of Mizuu, the builds will have bugs and they will have missing features. They'll also be incompatible with some devices. If yours is one of them, please make sure to tell me, so I can look at it.
POST YOUR FEEDBACK
It's extremely important that you provide me with feedback when using the beta versions, and it's likewise important that you report any potential application crashes. One of the purposes of the beta test is to iron out bugs, so it's essential that you inform me of these.
TRY THE LATEST CHANGES
Please be sure to try out any changes in new builds and report feedback, bugs and issues. Also, be sure to include the version number of the build you’re using. I may not always be able to respond to feedback, especially not if someone else has already reported the same thing, but I read everything and any help is much appreciated.
- Some features aren't working with network files
- Widgets aren't working as expected
- UI changes and improvements
- Much more that I can't remember right now :-)
- You can replace the default blue background with custom background images by placing two images in data/com.miz.mizuu on your device’s default storage partition.
It’s recommended that you use images of the same resolution as your device’s screen resolution, and you’ll need an image for both landscape and portrait screen orientation.
The images need to be named miz_bg_land.jpg (landscape) and miz_bg_port.jpg (portrait) to work.
Tags: mizuu lan.
Recently changed in this version:
- Lots of changes, please see www.mizuu.tv for a complete change log.
- Added option to update libraries at application launch
- Possible hotfix to issues with updating the TV show library
- Speed improvements to library loading
- Fixes a crash with Ignored files on device running Android 3.2 and Android 4.0.
- Many changes, please see http://mizuu.tv/blog/.