** This app is working with Samsung Smart Hub (SE-208BW) device. Without the device, you can NOT use this app normally.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
Mobile Smart Hub (app) delivers good news for movie lovers who are stacking tons of DVD movie titles somewhere at home, because here we are offering the smartest way to see these old-fashioned DVDs at your brand-new smart phone and tablet.
Since Optical Smart Hub (device) is not a conventional DVD writer but a media streamer that transmit the movie data through wireless connection, you can enjoy the movies through your smartphone or tablet wirelessly when you use Mobile Smart Hub (app) with it. Of course, you can wirelessly stream your CD music and enjoy high-quality sounds that MP3 can never be. Optical Smart Hub (device) can stream the video files to your smart TV, Smartphone or tablet using either Samsung Allshare or DLNA. So you can share them with your family or friends in your living room.
[ FEATURES ]
- Wirelessly streams CD/DVD titles from Optical Smart Hub (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly streams media files from Optical Smart Hub (device) to your smartphone or tablet
- Wirelessly exchanges files between your smartphone/tablet and ODD/USB storages connected to Optical Smart Hub
- Provides basic file manager functionality
- Supports various codec for playing videos and music
- Provides high-quality sound by playing CD title wirelessly
- Provides superior quality videos by playing DVD title wirelessly
- Provides Smart Backup and Photo Backup to save space in your smartphone or tablet’s local storage
- Expands your smartphone or tablet’s storage by using ODD or USB storage attached to Optical Smart Hub (device)
* Tested Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy S,S2
- Samsung Nexus S
- HTC Nexus One
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Raider
- LG Optimus 3D
- LG Optimus LTE
- Motorora Atrix
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- Kindle Fire
- Music or videos may not play smoothly if multiple users are connected to Optical Smart Hub (device) through Mobile Smart Hub (app).
- Mobile Smart Hub (app) does not work when Optical Smart Hub (device) is connected to PC wirelessly using iSCSI. Disconnect iSCSI when you need to use Mobile Smart Hub (app).
- Mount USB storage to Optical Smart Hub (device) when you need to backup something from smartphones or tablets to ODD. Backup to ODD function needs buffer memory.
- Refer to Optical Smart Hub (device) user manual to find supported media codec.
- To use full functionality, use Mobile Smart Hub (app) after activation. Find Optical Smart Hub (device) online or your nearest stores to buy it.
- Mobile Smart Hub (app) uses DLNA (NFLC2.1) provided by Access Korea Co., Ltd.
- This product uses code of some open source projects. Please refer the product information on our homepage (SAMSUNGODD.COM) for more details.
- TSST, Samsung, SE-208BW, Optical, SmartHub, DNLA, UPnP, AllShare, SMB, CIFS, Samba, iSCSI, CD, DVD, Backup, Video, Audio, Player
Limitation on Warranties: THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TSST MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS TO SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION. TSST MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION ARE FREE FROM ERROR OR SUITABLE FOR ANY PURPOSE; NOR THAT THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY PATENTS, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Limitation on Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL TSST BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TSST IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Tags: smart hub wallpaper , mobile smart hub , samsung se208bw , samsung smart hub wallpaper , wallpaper for smart hub , application mobiles smart hub , smart hub , mobile smarthub , smart hub optical