My Voice Phone
by: Girl Doll • 54
Your Android tells you who are calling you or sms you by voice!
Great hands-free convenience!
My Voice Phone provides voice notifications for incoming phone calls and text messages.
This app integrates with your contacts to read aloud the caller name.
You will find this app very useful in hands-free environments.
You will know who is calling without looking at the phone screen.
* Hands Free
* Great for the road
* Reads out caller name for incoming calls.
* Reads out text message sender as soon as they arrive.
* Open app once after install
1. With speaking phone, when your phone rings, My Voice Phone tells you who's calling.
2. When you receive a SMS, My Voice Phone tells you the expeditor for you.
1. Naturally, those features are enabled only when your phone isn't in silence mode.
2. This app may be more useful for the blind.
Download My Voice Phone now for free!!
Got an issue or ideas?
Feel free to contact me.
The voice consists of sound can be made by a human being using the vocal folds for talking, singing, laughing, crying, screaming, etc. Its frequency ranges from about 60 to 7000 Hz. The human voice is specifically that part of human sound production in which the vocal folds are the primary sound source. Generally speaking, the mechanism for generating the human voice might be subdivided into three parts; the lungs, the vocal folds within the larynx, and the articulators. The lung may must produce adequate airflow and air pressure to vibrate vocal folds. The vocal folds are a vibrating valve that chops up the airflow from the lungs into audible pulses that form the laryngeal sound source. The muscles of the larynx can adjust the length and tension of the vocal folds to ‘fine tune’ pitch and tone. The articulators articulate and filter the sound emanating from the larynx and to some degree might interact with the laryngeal airflow to strengthen it or weaken it as a sound source.