The MyFoxtel app is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you manage your account as well as find shows to watch and record them to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar — no matter where you are!
- Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide and Box Office movies
- Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch
- Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
- Purchase Main Events directly to your Foxtel box
- Upgrade your Foxtel package
- View your balance and pay your bill
- View your payment and bill history
- Update your personal contact details
- Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
- Save channels to your Favourites list
- Message us directly from within the app with any enquiry you have
- A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel ID are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel ID, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
- Your Android device must be running on firmware version 5.0 or later.
For more help, please visit www.foxtel.com.au/contactus
Tags: foxtel guide apk , foxtel tv guide , foxtel tablet , install foxtel on roku , can you get foxtel xoom , foxtel apk , roku foxtel , foxtel on roku box , foxtel go