50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Captovate
The App features:
• all 77 pre-selected artworks; with Artist’s details, media and dimension of the artwork,
• Artist statements about each artwork; in written and audio formats,
• Detailed images of each artwork,
• Video of 3D and selected New Media artworks,
• A special ‘Winners’ section featuring all the winning artworks,
• save your 'favourites' functionality
• QR reader to reveal bonus material in the art gallery
• Artist profiles
• Artwork search
To access the Online Gallery and for more information, visit www.nt.gov.au/natsiaa
Connect with us on:
Twitter – twitter.com/natsiaa and
Since 1992 Telstra has been the Award’s major sponsor. The sponsorship includes $60,000 in prizes.
The non-acquisitive Telstra Award of $40,000 is awarded to the work considered by judges to be the most outstanding work in the exhibition.
Prizes of $4,000 are also awarded in each of the following five categories:
• Telstra General Painting Award (painting on any media except paper)
• Telstra Bark Painting Award
• Telstra New Media (all art engaging new technologies including computer generated art and multimedia components except standalone digital prints)
• Wandjuk Marika Memoiral Three Dimensional Three-dimensional Award (sculpture in any media)
• Telstra Work on Paper Award (paintings on paper, prints, including digital prints)
The Award is open to all adult Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists. There is no particular theme or restriction regarding work that can be entered.
Winners were announced at the exhibition opening ceremony at the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory in Darwin, Australia on Friday 9 August 2013.
A People’s Choice Award is presented to the artist whose artwork receives the highest number of votes from visitors to the Award exhibition and online gallery (there is no prize money for this award).
The Northern Territory Government of Australia is not endorsing any provider of products or services by facilitating access to information about these providers from its web pages or app, nor does it accept responsibility for the quality of goods and services provided by third parties accessed through our web pages or app.
Updated for the 30th Telstra National Aboriginal Art Award (NATSIAA). New features include QR reader and bonus artist profiles.