Now in its fourth year, NY Craft Beer Week is an annual ten day long event
celebrating craft beer, its brewers, and the people and places who serve it
throughout the five boroughs. Because you love craft beer all year (and so do
we) we created the NY Craft Beer Week apps to help you get your craft beer fix
Download the app for the most up to date information on parties, pub crawls,
special offers and other awesomeness you need to know about during Beer
Week. The app keeps going after the Week is over, so you’ll be able to continue
your craft beer journey through Labor Day 2012 with the most current information
about venues and events.
- Find out which venues are featuring your favorite breweries
- Discover bars within a quick walk or a few subway stops of wherever you are
- Get a constantly updating calendar of beer events
- Win badges and prizes for "checking in" at bars and "checking off" beers
- Document your beer journey by uploading photos and tasting notes to
Facebook and Twitter
This free version of the NY Craft Beer Week App works best when used together
with the NY Craft Beer Week Passport, which offers $3 pours of craft beer and
other deals at 125 bars, stores and restaurants all year round.
Don’t have one? You can download the full version of the app for $9.99 and get
access to all of those sweet deals right from your mobile device.
Tags: ny craft beer week 2011 cant
from 3 reviews