5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Funny for kids
- Adds levels
- Graphics could be better
- Not really useful
Let your kid interact with the parrot and have fun playing with him
Panic Parrot is an application that is especially developed for having a great time. What does it do? You can interact with the parrot by making him play animations, touch his body to make him react and say some words so he can repeat them in a high-pitched voice. Plus, use the items presented to increase the energy and progress through the levels by collecting XP.
The graphics are not spectacular but the game can be attractive to kids, who will enjoy playing with the parrot and making him laugh and move by poking him.
Panic Parrot was developed by Nurogames, also creator of other games for kids and adults. This one is particularly addressed to children and it's similar to other talking animals, although it presents levels, which is a nice addition to this type of games.
• Panic Parrot listens to you and repeats whatever you say with a high-pitched funny voice
• Annoy him by poking him or stroke him to cheer him up.
• If he feels fine he’ll entertain you with funny animations, sounds and songs
• The longer you play the more experience points you earn! With them you’ll be able to unlock further animations, sounds and songs!
• Are you impatient and want to enjoy all the range of features? No problem, you are able to purchase Credits to unlock them all.
VISIT US: http://www.nurogames.com
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/nurogames
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/nurogames
FOLLOW US: http://www.twitter.com/nurogames
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.