10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Sharing options
- Save to SDcard
- Needs more editing options
- Needs to be more accurate
+ By TONUZABA ENTERTAINMENT
Photo Warp is a hilarious photo editor
Take a picture from your camera or import one from your gallery. No matter if it's a full body photo, although probably you will find funnier editing a face photo. When the photo is loaded, use your fingers to shape it. There's a toolbox with six different effects and different cursor thickness.
Once your master piece is done you can save it on your SDcard, share it through your social networks, e-mail or any other sharing resource in your device. You can undo all changes and start again.
This is one of that simple apps that are entertaining but which becomes boring after a while. We're missing extra features, more editing options with new effects, frames, etc. Screentouch response could also be improved regarding accuracy.
Photo Warp has been developed by Tozunaba Entertainment. This is their only app on the market, so we hope they will pay attention to this issues in order to enhance this app.
This app will melt your face!
Just take a picture then warp, bend and distort it to your heart's content.
Make yourself skinnier, buff yourself up or enlarge any body parts that might need some enlargement ;) Or go crazy and have fun putting several pounds of fat on your friends or giving them the biggest cheese-eating grin you can imagine. With Photo Warp, you too can be an instant, super-cheap plastic surgeon! How hilarious can you be?
- Warp tool (Moves pixels around as you drag the cursor),
- Pinch and Bloat tools (Move pixels towards/away from the center of your brush)
- The unique Reconstruct brush (gradually resets the picture to its original state as you brush over it)
- Twirl clockwise and counterclockwise tools (rotates pixels around the center of brush)
- Set brush size and hardness
- Fast and responsive (real-time) manipulation even on older devices!
- Use any picture to warp whether it's from your camera or any photo from your device
- Save pictures to your device or SD card
- Share your creations online
- The much requested feature: you can now open pictures from the gallery app ;)
- Installing to SD card is supported
- Compatible with Honeycomb (Android 3.x) devices
- More to come soon!
Added support for devices with x86 processors.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
The inventor should get fired
Funny and nice