Play Guns is the secret that help you almost have a real gun. It is a free app which is used on mobile phone and then your mobile phone will become a gun.
Play Guns can simulate many different kinds of guns such as Handguns, Shotguns, Sub-Machine Guns, Assault, Rifles, Sniper Rifles and so on. You must be exited now. OK, let me introduce it in a detailed way.
1. The first time you use this app, you need to do some settings to your mobile phone so that it can be like a real gun.
2. Then you can come to a new page which you can train yourself to use different guns. There are three training modes for you to choose.
3. The training 1 mode let you train to shoot the still target with different guns. The training 2 mode let you train to shoot moving targets and the places can be changed such as a car, a ship and so on; the training 3 mode trains you for cold weapons such as sword, hand and do on. Shooting events and campaign are provided for the VIP.
4. When you choose the training 1mode, you will have the right to keep one gun for training. Different kinds of guns have been listed and you can choose as you like. Each kind of guns includes several different sizes and types guns. Choose one you like and begin to train.
5. The most important point is that you must open your media sound. After you do this, you can feel the real guns sound and hear the scores from the gun trainer.
6. If you feel this app is good, I hope you can give me 5 stars or share it with your friends and family. If you meet problems of this app, please inform me.
Play Guns is a phone gun simulator and you use it to become your mobile phone as a real gun, not only one gun but many guns.
Do you like gun games? You expect to get a real gun or grasp a real gun. In a way, it is impossible that you have a real gun. But Play Guns can give you the feeling of guns.
I hope this android cell phone gun app will help you to get the feeling of grasping a real gun.
Firearm was invented in the 12th century in China, after the Chinese had invented gunpowder in the 9th century. This invention was later transmitted to the Middle East and to Europe.
The direct ancestor of the firearm is the fire-lance, a gunpowder-filled tube attached to the end of a spear and applied as a flamethrower; shrapnel was sometimes put in the barrel so that it could fly out together with the flames. The earliest introduction of a gunpowder weapon is the illustration of a fire-lance on a mid-10th century silk banner from Dunhuang. The Tê-An Shou Chhêng Lu, an account of the siege of De'an in 1132, records that Song forces used fire-lances against the Jurchens.