Have fun in this pop maze!
Free for Android!
Do you like puzzle and logic game?
Tired of classic same color pop game?
Fed up with doing nothing when you at your leisure time?
Today, this app may offer you a unique user interface.
Sure that this game will keep you interested for hours on end.
* Different themes of images
* Highly addictive and endless play
* Beautiful use interface
* Simple design
* Touch interface
* Totally free
Have you ever read Who Moved My Cheese?
Once, long ago in a land far away, there lived four little characters who ran through a maze looking for cheese to nourish them and make them happy. Have you ever admired of their exploring tour? You must be interested in this game.
Do you have a kid like hide-and-seek?
Or, kids' naughty may make a mess at home?
How about this maze game?
It will make your kids quiet.
Let's begin our adventure tour!
Try to do better!
1. There are 7 different images. You can see 8 images in every column.
2. Just make the same images together and pop them.
It's an endless game. Once pop, you may get more images.
3. Move images with the same type and let them pop. At least three balloons.
4. Move images to another column or bar. Either way can you make the same kind of images pop!
5. Pop more than 3 same images together, you are good.
6. There are normal mode, timed mode and infinite mode for you!
7. In the process of playing game, you can also get scores and longest chain.
8. When game is over, you can submit your scores.
Download Pop Maze for free now!!
Just have a try!
More functions, send me an email.
Any problem, tell me, please.
Mazes might have been built with walls and rooms, with hedges, turf, corn stalks, hay bales, books, paving stones of contrasting colors or designs, bricks and turf, or in fields of crops such as corn or, indeed, maize. Maize mazes may be very large. You know, they are usually only kept for one growing season, so they can be different every year, and can be promoted as seasonal tourist attractions.
Maze solving can be the act of finding a route through the maze from the start to finish. Some maze solving methods may be designed to be used inside the maze by a traveler with no prior knowledge of the maze, whereas others are designed to be used by a person or computer program that can see the whole maze at once.
Mazes containing no loops might be known as "standard” or "perfect" mazes, and are equivalent to a tree in graph theory. Thus many maze solving algorithms can also be closely related to graph theory.