Remote (+ Stream) For TVPad
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Remote(+Stream) For TVPad
How to Video:
Background streaming on Android requires the Enhanced Remote Server app. Download and install on your TVPad for maximum experience! The app can be downloaded from below.
Remote(+Stream) For TVPad allows you to remote control your TVPad from any Android device as well as stream TVPad live playing channels and Video On Demand to your Android mobile or tablet.
ATTENTION: TVPad needs to be started up on the same wireless network as your Android device in order for the app to be able to find it.
In order to be able to play stream content on your Android, one of the supported media player need to be installed. A compatible media player can be downloaded from the menu.
Or from the links below:
For Live TV
Update the settings on MX Player Settings -> Decoder -> S/W decorder(Network) as well as S/W decorder(local)
- Functions as a remote for your TVPad 1 (firmware 3.26), TVPad 2 (firmware 3.70 / 3.80) and TVPad 3 (firmware 4.x).
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch live channels on your TVPad and Android device simultaneously and independently.
- Pressing the >>> button presents you with a channel list. Once you select a channel a 2nd stream will be started on your TVPad which will be dedicated to your Android device.
- In combination with the TVPad Remote app it allows you to watch VOD stream for your Android device and use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
- Swiping to the left gives you the option of whether you want to share 1 stream with your TVPad or whether you want to start a separate independent stream for the Android device. Sharing the stream means that changing or stopping the live stream on your TVPad will interrupt the stream on your Android device. This won't be the case when starting a 2nd stream dedicated to your Android device, but keep in mind that your are using twice the amount of bandwidth this way.
- The Android app shows on the right-hand lower corner whether a 2nd stream is running on the background. Good for those with limited bandwidth.
- Top "2nd STRM" to shut down the 2nd stream on your TVPad.
- Stream TVPad live channel content (picture + sound) to your Android.
- Stream VOD. Mirror from TVPad.
- Supports Download VOD from TVPad with ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Chinese/English Input box.
- Supports multiple TVPads. Real-time switching between TVPads for streaming and remote control.
- The F keys are added in a slide-out panel. Good for those using the TVPad Recorder app.
- Hot Key support. Start your favorite TVPad app with 1 click.
- Very fast remote control. No more messing about with the physical remote.
- No setup or configuration is needed. Just start the TVPad and the remote will be ready to be used. For starting a 2nd stream Enhanced Remote Server app will need to be installed.
Compatible with both TVPad, TVPad2 and TVPad3
Any Android versions higher Android 3.0
Things you will need to know:
1. TVPad needs to be turned on and registered (as the green icon on the bottom right comes up) on the same network as the running Android device.
2. A compatible player needs to be installed in order to play the stream content from TVPad.
Tags: tvpad remote, tvpad app remote, adult content on tvpad, tvpad stream on tablet, how to stall tvpad remote, tvpad remote app, tvpad app, tvpad remote control use, create apps for tvpad.
1. A separate dedicated VOD stream for your Android device(watch/download), thus allowing you to use your TVPad for your other viewing pleasure.
2. Caching of the current VOD channel. You can restart the previous VOD channel without first needing to start the VOD channel on your TVPad. This does not resume from the point where you stopped the VOD channel, but restarts from the beginning.
3. Clickable on "2nd Stream" indicator to turn off 2nd stream process.