by: Quiz and Trivia • 16
Who doesn’t like riddles! These brain teasers make you feel wise every time you guess the answer. Riddle this- what is a fun way to study math? Riddles Quiz of course! This interesting quiz offers a variety of questions and math problems, logic games and puzzles. If you like a good mind teaser you’ll love Riddles Quiz! Test your ability for solving logic problems and have fun doing it! It’s an amazing rush! Download Riddles Quiz now and enjoy answering these brain teasers!
- Different Game Modes-10 Questions, 25 Questions, 50 Questions and Endless Mode!
- Choose the correct answer among A, B, C or D!
- Answer the questions quickly and avoid giving incorrect answers to get higher rankings, but if you do give the wrong answer, the right one will light up so that you can learn for the next time!
- Answer the question worth more than 2000 points and get Scandalous Score Booster!
- Endless Mode–5 Errors – Out! – Your game lasts until you choose 5 incorrect answers!
- Log in with Facebook to share your score and achievements!
According to the latest research the definition of popularity has changed among teenagers. Smart is the new popular, share your score and boast to your friends with your achievements!
What is a riddle anyway? Riddles, sometimes called brain teasers, are questions that require clever and unexpected thinking for the answer. In Greek mythology the origin of riddles stems from the Sphinx, the guardian of the entrance to Thebes. The first man to successfully answer a riddle is Oedipus. The history of mind teasers and puzzles can be traced back to thousands of years as found by archeologists. The walls of the ancient temples in Japan, China and Tibet have intriguing puzzles etched on them. Brain teasers were used in an interesting and entertaining way since ancient times. The Middle Ages show instances where street entertainers often made a living by entertaining travelers with interesting riddles. In Fiji riddle tournaments were a common practice with the champions treated to a grand feast to honor their intelligence. In recent times mind teasers are used more as a form of competitive games and it is no longer associated with life and death as prevalent in ancient Greece. Today people love to spend their leisure time solving riddles, puzzles and other such fun games. If you are one of those people get this fun quiz now and enjoy! These are not just brain teasers for kids; they are also “food for the brain”. There is no better way to study math for kids, this is cool math! Solving these math games will make you think hard but you will see that math is fun! Don’t wait any longer, download Riddles Quiz now and show off your intelligence!