The Rosses Point Shanty App is your official electronic guide to the festival! Organize and expand your festival experience in one handy app. View schedules, read about the bands and events, browse media and find your way around using the map.
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where and when they are playing.
- Events and Workshop Lineup: See every event at Rosses Point Shanty Festival and which area they are located.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, go to the artist web site (when available).
- Social Media Integration: Keep track of our Facebook page in App
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a venue and there will be a bit of information on the venue and a full events line-up for that venue.
We have a great line-up of Irish and International artist. Don’t miss the 2013 The Rosses Point Shanty Festival, 14th, 15th, 16th June 2013.
Rosses Point Shanty festival is Ireland’s Premier Maritime Shanty Festival. Enjoy the music and also learn the rich culture and history through workshops or through story and tales told over a drink in one of our cosy venues. Come visit us in Rosses Point, Co. Sligo, Ireland for a great time.
-After the Storm
-The Alpaca Jamboree
-Ashore for a Loaf
-Ian Bordley and Ray Coen
-Comhaltas na Mara
-Patrick Denain and Miguel Biard
-The Drunken Sailor
-Friends of folk
-Patsy Dan Rogers, The King of Tory
Tags: rosses point shanty festival 2013