Score Keeper BACON
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Imagenuity
Easy to use score keeper for playing table games like cards, dominoes, dice and more.
The BACON version supports up to 10 players and 20 rounds of play.
Change the font, text size, and pick from several backgrounds.
When a new game is created, the current game is automatically saved, and can be loaded again.
Email the results from the LeaderBoard, where players are shown sorted by score.
Special button to cancel scores for trick-taking card games, or to indicate with a — the player that went out.
Next button moves the input one player right for fast input.
Hope you enjoy this score pad while playing games, like golf, cards, dice, board games, dominoes and more.
You can give us feedback and vote for new features at http://scorekeepr.userecho.com or email us at the feedback button in help in the app or from the link on this page.
We're excited for the first release of ScoreKeepr BACON!
Thank you for choosing ScoreKeepr and keep on playing!
Keywords: scorekeeper, score keeper, scorer, scoring, score pad, score, cards, dice, dominoes, score tracker, bacon
v2.0.1 Nov 28 2013
• BACK & MENU buttons now work!
• EXPERIMENTAL: BACK button & SEARCH button go to next row of scores
• Tap BACK twice to exit
• Switched menus for Aa and Gear because hurr-durr
• Leaderboard/Help/LoadGame scrolls up&down
• Show >10 saved games correctly
• No more red X to close slidedown
• Fixed bug causing rare blank screen on startup
• And lots more tweaks & bug fixes! Thank you for reporting them!
Please report bugs with Kit-Kat using the email feedback button.