Send to SD Card
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By GPSDeveGroup
1. It is not the application which can be run from the launcher. It cannot be found in the list of the installed applications.
2. It adds the new item to the SEND or SHARE menu of the other applications.
3. Try, for example, to send a photo from the gallery, like you usually do it to send the photo via email.
4. The SD card item should appear in the list of available targets to send.
1. Set initial folder from SD card root and last folder.
2. Enable to show last folders or not.
3. Select the number of last folders from 1 to 20.
4. View full screen or dialog window as you wish.
1. Use "Send" or "Share" menu item.
2. Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself.
3. It can only save files which are sent by other applications.
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
We will appreciate your review on game be it good/bad, both will help us make this game even better in the future.
Secure Digital or (SD) is a non-volatile memory card format for use in portable devices, such as mobile phones, digital cameras, GPS navigation devices, and tablet computers.
Storage in human memory can be one of three core process of memory, along with recall and encoding. It can refer to the retention of information, which might have been achieved through the encoding process, in the brain for a prolonged period of time until it could be accessed through recall. Modern memory psychology differentiates the two distinct type of memory storage: short-term memory and long-term memory. In addition, different memory models may have suggested variations of existing short-term and long-term memory to account for different ways of storing memory.