1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Works well
- Good idea
- Could have more options
Follow the calendar and never miss an episode of your tv shows
SeriesGuide is a useful application for those who like to watch a lot of tv shows and find it hard to keep track of all the timetables. This application makes everything easier for you: just add all the tv shows you follow or want to follow, connect to trakt.tv library to add some friends and check in when you watch an episode.
By cliking on the + button, you can add some tv shows -there's a list of the most popular ones or you can type the title too-. In addition, the clock button lets you access to the calendar to see which episodes are upcoming in the next few days and the search option allows you to look for episodes.
Uwe Trottmann is the developer of Seriesguide beta, X and Show Manager versions, with more features and being more complete in general. The apps work well and tv show fans will surely appreciate it, but there are already websites that do the same thing and have a few more options, so it would be nice to have a little more of social connections.
- See what is coming up, keep track of what to watch next.
- Check in with trakt (https://trakt.tv) or tvtag (http://tvtag.com) to share what you are watching.
- Sync shows and movies with trakt.
- No sign-in required, keep going even without an internet connection.
- DashClock extension.
Get the X Subscription in Settings! X features include more list widget options and notifications for new episodes. You also support continued fixes and new features.
NOTE: Dates and times are limited to the first release in the country of origin. You can't watch episodes.
• Cast and crew info for shows and movies.
• Added some movie statistics.
• trakt activity streams display items manually marked as watched.
• Fixed notification text on Android Wear.
• Improved image loading, using Android designated cache folders.
• Dropped dedicated check-in screen.
• SeriesGuide Cloud experiment: save and sync shows and movies. (If connected to trakt at the same time, will only sync with SeriesGuide Cloud. Check-Ins, marking watched/collected still sent to trakt.)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Helped me organise my seen and unseen episodes of all my series. Even Dutch series.
All posters disappear from the widget after the update. Adding the widget back makes them reappear then they go away again.
Exactly what I needed, easy to use.
Check-ins are now too much effort. Uninstalling.
Great app for a series junkie
I wish there was a GTV specific version that offered IR blaster integration for a simple click and tune. Very handy regardless, no more missing shows! Trakt integration is great. Thanks!!