Shut Up! The Red Button
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Access extra location provider commands. Includes interfering with GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 11 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.6 released on September 25, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.5 released on July 30, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.4 released on January 1, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 1.3 released on December 5, 2012.
- ChangesName changed from Shut Up! The Button to Shut Up! The Red Button on August 4, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on July 15, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on March 2, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on December 26, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on December 16, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on December 11, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on November 25, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on November 24, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on November 23, 2011.
- NewFirst appearance on November 23, 2011.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Users who installed this also installed