Smart Home Control
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Handy app
- Many devices supported
- Only works in Samsung goods
- Too many requeriments
A router remote to control every single Samsung electric appliance you have at home
AllShare™ Control transforms your mobile device into a remote to control Samsung TV, Samsung Washing Machines, Samsung Air Conditioners and PC easily when you have them connected to the same wireless router.
In other words, your mobile can our mobile device can work as remote for four devices (TV, PC, washing machines and air conditioners) plus mouse, keyboard, quick launch, Windows Media Player, Power Point and windows size. It also includes basic control and status display.
To make it work, first you must installa the AllShare™ Control PC Application in on your PC and you have to be sure to connect all your devices to the same wireless router. Likewise, you have to bear in mind some of the devices supported. In mobiles, you can use: Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300, GT-I9308, SCH-I939, SHW-M440S, SCH-I535, SCH-I747, SPH-L710, SGH-T999, GT-I9303T, SHV-E210S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L). As for TV, you model must be released in 2011 or 2012. For using it on PC with Windows, the developers recommend to run Windows Media Player version 11 or greater. In washing machines the models must be WD175ARYKSU, WD165ARYKSU or WF455ARGSWR/AA , among others. And in air conditioners: AF-HD253, AF-SD233, AF-HD233 or AF-HS2334).
As you can imagine, the requirements of this app are so specific that certainly we cannot recommend it unless you meet one of them. The decision completely up to you.
1) Main Features
- Your mobile device can work as remote for 4 devices (TV, PC, Washing machines, Air Conditioners)
- Remote control for PC
- Mouse, Keyboard, Quick Launch, remote for Windows Media Player, remote for Power Point, remote for windows size
- Remote control for Samsung TV
- Basic control and Mouse, Keyboard for TV
- Remote control for Samsung Air Conditioners
- Basic control and status display
- Remote control for Samsung Washing Machines
- Basic control and status display
- Smart Home Control PC Software should be installed in on your PC
- All Devices must be connected to the same wireless router
- Mobile: Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S, SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530, SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308, SCH-R530C, SCH-L710, SCH-R530M, GT-I9305, GT-I9305T, GT-I9305N, SCL21, SGH-T999N, SGH-T999L, SCH-S960L)
Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7108, SCH-N719, SGH-T889, GT-N7105, SGH-N025, SCH-I605, SGH-I317, SPH-L900, SCH-R950, SGH-I317M, SGH-T889V, SHV-E250S, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, GT-N7105T, SC-02E)
- TV released in 2011
Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- TV released in 2012
Models greater or equal to LED ES7500,(Models greater or equal to LED ES7000 in Europe), Models greater or equal to PDP E8000 Models(E7000 Models in North America)
- PC with Windows OS ( we recommend to use Windows Media Player version 11 or greater)
- Washing machines : WD175ARYKSU, WD165ARYKSU, WF455ARGSWR/AA , WF455ARGSGR/AA, WF457ARGSGR/AA , WF457ARGSWR/AA
- Air conditioners: : AF-HD253, AF-SD233, AF-HD233, AF-HS233, AF-HD183, AF-HS183, AF-HA153, AF-HH153
4) How to download for Smart Home Control PC Application (Smart_Home_Control_PC_SW_ENG.zip)
- Go to www.samsung.com/us → support → search SCH-I535 or SGH-I747 or SGH-T999 or SPH-L710 in the searching box → select Galaxy S III
- Select Manuals & Downloads
- Select Software
- Select AllShare, Others (Software).
- Download it (Smart_Home_Control_PC_SW_ENG.zip)
Smart Home Control v1.6.5 is released.
Some lists where this application appears: M&S: Media & Social.
How cani powerd
After 1 week of installing this app...it cannot find my devices..Please fix!
Does not work on my S4. Incomprehensible when it works on the S3.
Why is it not available for samsung s4. Please make this software compatible with samsung s4
Does not support samsung s3 mini
Connected fine to my UE46F8000 from my S3. Only gripe is phone keyboard not being available all the time, for example when entering a URL in the SmartHub web browser.