Splashtop Remote PC Gaming THD
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Mac and Windows supported
- It works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Wide range of smartphones and tablets supported
- Intuitive screentouch
- Better if you run it on latest devices
- Linux isn't supported
+ By Splashtop
Splashtop GamePad THD is an app for displaying your computer screen on your tablet
Splashtop GamePad THD has been optimized to be played on Tegra3 devices (ICS) and for running even more 3D games.
Get remote access (via WiFi and 3G/4G) from your computer (Windows and Mac supported) to your tablet. You will be able to watch movies featuring full video and audio support. Likewise, you will be able to surf the web through your regular browser with Flash. What's more, access any application or file on your computer (powerpoint, outlook...). You can even play games with high requirements! Take in account that what's running the application is the desktop computer, and the tablet just displays it, and give you the mobility you needed.
As we said above, you can access via WiFi or 3G/4G. For the latter. you need to set the router's IP. Once that's done, run the app is as easy as one-click. The developer's says that it works in a wide range of smartphones and tablets. We've tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD. It has worked properly in all of them. The only thing we've noticed is that's better to run it on powerful devices, otherwise you can get some lag. And of course, it works perfect when is over WiFi.
Splashtop Remote Desktop has been developed by Splashtop, an emerging developer who's reaching great success thanks to this (their only) app on the market.
Are you reading a long report but you're hungry and want to start cooking? Read while cooking. Do you need to spend two hours fishing on WoW? Do it while watching the TV. This kind of things is what you can perform thanks to Splashtop Remote Desktop HD. An app that makes our life easier. Must have.
Want to play 3D PC games on your tablet? Now, with the "Best of CES 2012" award-winning Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you CAN! Skyrim, Civilization 5, Wow, Diablo, Portal, PES2012, and even more with CUSTOMIZABLE on-screen maneuver and tablet gestures!
See more demo videos:
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your PC to v2, please check out http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 for settings.
Splashtop Remote PC Gaming is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams smooth, high-res video and audio from your PC or Mac, allowing you to play games on your tablet. you can also use it to access all other applications, and files.
★★★★★ Best of CES 2012 Award – Best Mobile App
★★★★★ "Both a breakthrough and a bargain." -- The New York Times
★★★★★ "Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app." -- USA Today
★★★★★ "Splashtop Remote is... extremely easy to setup" -- Pixelatedgeek.com
With Splashtop Remote PC Gaming, you can
* Play graphic-intensive games on your tablet with optimized gesture (see notice 1)
* Play Flash games on your browser
* Listen to music on your computer in any format
* Access your full computer browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) including your bookmarks, favorite plug-ins, and extensions (Flash, Java, etc.)
See it in action here: http://youtu.be/PBnmYeyAMf4
Fast and Easy Setup (see notice 2):
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP (including Home Premium), as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers -- sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
* A computer with dual-core CPU on remote PC strongly recommended for best performance
1.To enjoy 3D games such as Skyrim, you need to have a powerful PC, ideally with NVIDIA GeForce graphics, and a good Wi-Fi signal and performance(ideally a 802.11n Wi-Fi router).
2.Splashtop Remote PC Gaming for tablets running Android 4.x.
3.If you are willing to play with XBox 360 controller from your Android tablet, you need to do some special setting on your computer, please refer to this FAQ page: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/entries/25600766
* Support to play with XBox 360 controller from your Android tablet, please refer to this FAQ page for more detail: https://support-splashtoppersonal.splashtop.com/entries/25600766
* Performance optimization on Android 4.3 and up
* Bug fixes and improvements
* Fixed pressing the left analog stick fully up will be recognized as fully down issue.
Great app! Works flawlessly with my Nexus 7 2nd gen and my sli gaming rig. Plays everything I've thrown at it with no lag including Crysis 3 and Titanfall. Best game streaming app out there. 5 stars!
Great for Hearthstone
Connects just fine video is good sound is nearly spot on. after choosing a game profile selection becomes permanent, and I was unable to return to mouse mode. Re-installed app and tried many more times and still. Too late for a refund like the others have said
What happened to the trackpad in this version.......please add it in next update
I'm finally running this on a 450 Mbps 5ghz channel but I keep noticing interface issues. I feel like this is a beta that should be updated more frequently. Its missing some of the functionality of basic splashtop. Also needs a pointer function without a mouse click. Not worth 10 dollars unless they show more initiative.
Tried all the fixes claims full screen works on nvidia cards but doesnt. Im having better luck using kainy right now.
This app doesn't work like it does in the promotional material, even though I have a high end nvidia graphics card, a great router, and the most powerful tegra 3 tablet available, the app is only capable of displaying 10-15 frames per second (tested with every game shown in the videos). Most games simply show a black screen, or throw a "splashtop doesn't support applications which require direct s