StarCraft 2 Build Player Pro
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
"So good it should be banned from ladder games."
These are just some of things that top StarCraft 2 players and casters will probably say about SC2 Build Player when they try it. This app turns your Android phone into your own personal StarCraft II coach, giving you visual and audio reminders for buildings, units and upgrades as you play, for your chosen race and strategy.
- Play like a pro by receiving reminders of complex build orders as you play
- 38 up-to-date build orders included in version 2.1.2, including 18 builds for the new Heart of the Swarm expansion
- All build orders include detailed explanation and references - learn the "why" as well as the "what" of effective strategies
- Includes strategies for every possible match-up of Terran, Zerg and Protoss
- Uses Text-To-Speech to give you in-game alerts for your build order - no need to look away from your monitor while playing
- Build order timings are based on either best possible times or times achieved by professional StarCraft 2 players
- Player features: Play/Pause/Stop/Seek, all SC2 Game Speeds
- NEW: Built-in editor so you can create your own build orders with timings, or customize the standard ones
- Supports arbitrary reminders - e.g. when to scout, if you should put only 2 workers on gas, etc.
- Configurable early warning time for build alerts
- Support for both Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm builds
- Simple, modern interface based on Jelly Bean theme
Pro Version Exclusive Features:
- Nudge device to start playback option (so you don't need to look away from your monitor)
- No Ad banners
- More to come...
Please let me know about any bugs, errors or issues you come across by emailing me at kiwiandroiddevgmail.com. Feedback, suggestions and ideas for new build orders from StarCraft veterans are also welcome.
SD Card Access - so you can export your builds to plain-text files on your SD card
This app uses images from StarCraft(R) II and Blizzard. StarCraft(R) II and Blizzard Entertainment(R) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment in the United States and other countries. This app and its developer are not affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment in any way.
Content from Team Liquid (http://wiki.teamliquid.net/) licensed under CC-BY-SA.
Content from GosuBuilds (http://www.gosubuilds.com/) used with permission.
Content from Zergology (http://zergology.tumblr.com/) used with permission.
Recently changed in this version:
* 5 new builds added (3 Terran, 2 Protoss, 1 Zerg)
* Importing and exporting of builds now supported
* Show status bar option added
* Crash during playback on some user's Samsung devices should no longer occur; root cause being investigated
* Crowd-source translation page set up at http://www.getlocalization.com/sc2buildplayer/