This is a fake cache cleaner for fun.
As we all know, a cache is used by the central processing unit of a computer to reduce the average time to access memory.
So if we want to go access to the memory of our phone or computer quickly, we should clean the cache from time to time.
Therefore today we offer you this app- Super Cache Sweeper.
This is a fake cache cleaner for android.
With it in hand, you can clean the memory cache conveniently.
In this way, you can sweep the waste cache on your phone timely to keep it running healthy and quickly.
1. Click the scan button, and it will scan the waste cache size for you automatically.
2. Then it will show you the state of your phone(fake) and waste cache size(fake) directly on the screen;
3. Finally, you can click Clean button to clean(fake) directly.
4. After that, the cache memory size will be released(fake).
1. The cache is a smaller, faster memory which stores copies of the data from frequently used main memory locations. As long as most memory accesses are cached memory locations, the average latency of memory accesses will be closer to the cache latency than to the latency of main memory.
2. Though this is a fake cache cleaner, it can remind you to clean the waste cache regularly.
So now we offer it to you here.
Welcome to download it from our website.
Hope you will like it!
1. This ads-supported app will show you some notification ads or icon ads while you are using it.
2. This is a fake app for fun.
More about memory cache:
According to Wikipedia:
When the processor needs to read from or write to a location in main memory, it first checks whether a copy of that data is in the cache. If so, the processor immediately reads from or writes to the cache, which is much faster than reading from or writing to main memory.
The proportion of accesses that result in a cache hit is known as the hit rate, and can be a measure of the effectiveness of the cache for a given program or algorithm.