Sydney Film Festival is one of the world’s longest-running film festivals, celebrating its 60t edition in 2013! The 12-day festival screens feature films, documentaries, short films and animation from around the world in venues across the city, including the State Theatre. This year’s festival is held from 3-14 June 2015.
Explore the program:
- Browse the program by name, date, venue, director, country and language
- Browse ‘What’s On’ at the festival daily
- Find out whether sessions are Selling Fast or Sold Out – try not to miss out!
- Read event information and watch film trailers
- Find your way around Sydney with maps for Venues and Dining Partners
Buy and download tickets:
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem films immediately
- Go paperless: download tickets to be scanned at the cinema door
- Add your films to calendar
Schedule your attendance and share with friends:
- Create a shortlist of events through Wishlist
- Share events through email, Twitter and Facebook
- Share your ticketed sessions with friends through email or add them to calendar
- Follow the festival through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram feeds
- Want to be part of the conversation? Include #sydfilmfest in your tweets.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS:
Ferve Tickets (previously eFirst) has been working with festivals in Australia for the last decade, setting up customised ticketing systems to deliver a smooth, stress-free festival experience – for both staff and customers.
ABOUT SYDNEY FILM FESTIVAL:
Sydney Film Festival is one of the world’s longest-running film festivals, celebrating its 60th edition in 2013! The 12-day festival screens feature films, documentaries, short films and animation from around the world in venues across the city including the State Theatre, Event Cinemas George Street, Dendy Opera
Quays, the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace in Cremorne and the Art Gallery of NSW. SFF also takes place at Apple Store Sydney, SFFTV @ Martin Place and Grasshopper Lounge. The Sydney Film Festival Hub @ Lower Town Hall returns, featuring free exhibitions, talks, panels, parties, live music, performances,
DJs, a discount ticket booth and more.
The festival hosts a number of awards to recognise excellence in filmmaking, including the Dendy Awards for Australian Short Films, (which are Academy Award eligible), the FOXTEL Australian Documentary Prize and the Official Competition, which celebrates ‘courageous, audacious and cutting-edge filmmaking’.
Tags: sydney film festival 12
from 92 reviews