Talk Radio 860 WGUL
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Changelog and permissions
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Record audio.
- - Send SMS.
- - Prevent your device from sleeping or screen from dimming (turn brightness down).
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 14 - show all
- ChangesName changed from 860 WGUL to Talk Radio 860 WGUL on October 25, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 220.127.116.11 released on October 01, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 18.104.22.168 released on June 01, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 22.214.171.124 released on May 24, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 126.96.36.199 released on May 11, 2013.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.6 released on September 25, 2012.
- UpdatedNew version 2.5.3 released on May 15, 2012.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on November 26, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on July 08, 2011.
- UpdatedNew version 2.1.0 released on June 20, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on January 22, 2011.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on November 30, 2010.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on November 23, 2010.
- NewFirst appearance on November 16, 2010.
Displaying 4 of 14 - show all
Users who installed this also installed