Talking Larry the Bird
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Very popular
- Repeats what you say in a silly voice
- Can't do anything whatsoever with the guy
- Tons of tricks to try to get you to sign up for things and pay money
+ By Outfit7
A 3D pet bird for your device
Outfit7's Talking Larry the Bird is a 3D rendition of a bird who repeats back what you say in a silly voice. He'll also peck at food, whistle various notes, and get struck by lightning. You can't fight with him, take him on adventures, level him up, or interact with other birds. You can just speak at him, and he'll echo you mockingly. There are tons of traps the app uses to try to get you to sign up for things and tap on ads, and yet, mysteriously, it's still ridiculously popular. I can't recommend it whatsoever, but if you feel your life is really missing something and a talking digi-bird is it, you've come to the right place.
Unleash your inner musician by making Larry whistle along to everything you play – and share your amazing songs on Facebook or YouTube!
- Talk to Larry: Speak and he repeats what you say in his own hilarious voice.
- Play with Larry: Stroke him, poke him and see what happens.
- Feed Larry: Give him seeds and watch him peck!
- Explore the fun actions: Hit Larry with a bolt of lightning or make him take a bow.
- Become a musician: Use the piano keys to make Larry whistle any song you play.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Larry does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
We fine-tuned the piano, polished his bowl and added fresh (bug free!) food.
Some lists where this application appears: Entertainment.
Larry you horrible idiot
so much fun!
Hilarious! Now if they could make him do more.......
Great for making funny YouTube videos on my channel! Also a really fun game! But, still not as good as talking angela.
Good app. Funny. I wish you could have him sing long notes without bursting.