Talking Teddy Bear Free
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Funny and entertaining
- Great for kids
- Pretty useless
Touch him, make him laugh, cry and fall, play the trumpet and the electric guitar
Talking Teddy Bear is another talking toy that repeats the last words you say to him. If you interact with him (touching his eyes or belly), he will cry, laugh and fall over. In addition, you can make him dance and play the trumpet and the electric guitar, as well as send lovable messages.
As well as the others, this one is a really entertaining app for kids who want to laugh and play with the teddy bear and play the instruments with him. The graphics are appropriate and it works pretty smoothly, bu people seem to be complaining about it not repeating all the words correctly.
The developer of Talking Teddy Bear Man is My talking Toys, who have created several talking apps, all with their special features depending on the character. If you like these type of talking apps you're probably going to enjoy this one as well, as it's pretty funny and addictive. It might not be useful but it can make your time pass quickly.
Send personalized messages to your friends that only Teddy can give them!
This Playing Teddy Bear is all that and more! Talk to him, poke him, and make him giggle or cry or just push him off his stool.
WHAT YOUR TEDDY CAN DO!
* Repeat your voice.
* Poke his eye and he cries.
* Poke him in the belly and he’ll giggle.
* Wobble his stool until he falls off.
* Play some music and watch him boogy down.
* Play the trumpet and the electric guitar.
* Share videos on Facebook, Youtube or via email!
* Send a cute, personalized heart message.
Record a video and share it with the world!
Enjoy the new update! We've improved the application and increased its functionality speed! Now you can play non-stop!
TWO HIGH-QUALITY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
"TALKING TEDDY BEAR" includes two fun musical instruments
1.Electric guitar: Teddy is a rocker who would headbang if he had long hair, and he´ll play whatever you want. Plug “TALKING TEDDY BEAR” into an amplifier and make your neighbors happy.
2. Trumpet: There´s nothing as hateful as someone playing the trumpet, and “TALKING TEDDY BEAR” doesn´t disappoint. Listen to the pre-recorded melodies and learn to play them following the lights on the keyboard. Or simply play the notes randomly and do it your own way.
Have a great time with TALKING TEDDY BEAR!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Love this app
app for timepass