Tap It! Bubbles
5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Adam Owen
Featuring awesome physics, blow bubbles by tapping the screen and watch them bounce against each other as they float or fall across the screen! Hold your finger down to blow bigger bubbles, or turn on the Bubble Machine and let it do the work for you!
This fully featured version of Tap It! Bubbles includes:
* 9 vibrant bubble colors
* Color chooser, select the exact colors you want, or tap random to have them all!
* Tilt your phone to move the bubbles across the screen!
* Bubble machine mode, let the app blow bubbles automatically so you or your children can concentrate on popping them!
* Bubble physics cause the bubbles to bounce off each other
* Turn gravity on or off to make bubbles float or fall
* Six different backgrounds with more to come in free updates!
* Turn off 'Touch to Pop' mode to blow loads of bubbles without accidentally popping them!
* Sound option to turn off bubble pop sounds
* All options are automatically saved and loaded the next time you play!
Tap It! Bubbles is a fantastic way for any adult or child to spend time popping bubbles, without the mess!
It's easy! Tap the screen to blow bubbles, hold down longer for bigger bubbles. Tap a bubble to pop it!
Press the menu key on your device to access the settings menu where you can change many options.
Settings are automatically saved when you change them so you can pick up where you left off!
Q: Bubbles don't pop when I tap them!
A: Make sure 'Touch to Pop' is enabled in the settings menu.
Q: Does Tap It! Bubbles have a child lock feature?
A: We spent a long time thinking about this but decided against it for several reasons, one of which is that it's against Android guidelines to disable the Home button. The only other button that triggers any event is the Menu key. As with all mobile phone and tablet use, it's recommended to supervise any young children while they are playing Tap It! Bubbles.
We hope you and your children love playing with Tap It! Bubbles and stay tuned for more content updates in the future!
We love hearing from our customers and if you have any comments or ideas please mail them to us using the link on this page, 'like' our Facebook page http://facebook.com/AdamOwenApps or send us a tweet @adamowen
Tags: touch to blow bubbles.