TattooCam: Virtual Tattoo
by: Thepparit Insa • 10.3K
Try new tattoo designs without pain in one touch! Take instant camera shot of your skin with epic tattoo on it easily. Editing your Gallery's picture with fully customizable tattoo. Scale up/down, Rotate, Flip, Erase some part, Change color, Make it translucent and Drag the tattoo to anywhere to make it looks realistic. Create your own epic tattoo design from any picture or tattoo flashes. Export preferred design to sdcard and go to studio. Lots of Downloadable Content available. Prank you parent with new Yakuza tattoo style. This is the best tattoo app on Android that ever made!
!** Become a fan of this app! https://www.facebook.com/pages/InsaSofttechs-TattooCam/163448653735528
!*** UPGRADE TO PRO VERSION! VISIT https://market.android.com/details?id=com.insasofttech.TattooCamPro
!*** Photographs save in Phone's Gallery automatically ***!
- Create your tattoo photo very easy in 'Instant Camera' mode
- Edit your gallery picture with fully customizable tattoo designs.
- Edit camera shot from other great app like Camera360, etc.
- 80++ tattoo designs pre-installed, can download more design using Store.
- Lots of Downloadable Content available (both free and paid)
- TattooCam Store.
- Design your own tattoo by yourself. Choose tattoo, scale up/down the tattoo, make it translucent, rotate/flip and drag it to anywhere in the picture that you see fit.
- Changeable tattoo design color.
- Erase unwanted tattoo part with eraser tool.
- Compatible with non-multitouch devices (All functions can be done with explicit buttons)
- Save edited photo in phone's Gallery (configurable)
- Built-in photo gallery.
- Built-in File Browser
- Tattoo designs gallery.
- Live tattoo effect preview.
- Full setting camera mode supports, autofocus, metering, ISO, white balance, size, flash, and more (depend on your camera hardware)
- Share your photograph via facebook/Gmail/etc.
- App2SD install app on your sdcard
- Usage is available in app.
Note: If you face an insufficient memory error. Please try to reduce the photo size and retake the camera, or force kill the app's process then retry again.