Paul Stickler, the owner of The Creek Seafood Grill, is a chef.
Paul is a graduate of the Art Institute of Colorado Culinary Arts Program, class of 1996. His long and prestigious local career includes stints at: The Flagstaff House, Strings, Aubergine, and Emma’s. More recently Paul was operations chef for McCormick’s Fish House, downtown, and he came to The Creek Seafood Grill from the Millenium Harvest House in Boulder where he was Executive Sous ChefBanquet Chef.
In keeping with long tradition and considering The Creek’s amazing regular clientele, chef Paul kept some of the favorite menu items while adding several of his own creations. The new menu is beautifully simple yet elegant with an emphasis on local, sustainable products.
In this app, you'll find:
- Coupons, including free food, and a bogo wine offer
- Loyalty programs and rewards
- Fan Wall, with space to comment on your dining experience and hear from others on their's
- Say Cheese, a tab that allows you to upload photos from your night out at The Creek
- Photo Gallery, featuring images of The Creek's dishes and decor
- Reservation tab that integrates directly with Open Table
- Promotions and announcements sign-up
- Restaurant reviews
- Social media
- Tip calculator
- Hours, one-touch dialing, GPS directions and e-mail
Tags: fondo de pantalla de pesece